Why choose Caribbean Dreams for your PADI course?
As a fully equipped PADI Dive Centre in Calgary, we are committed to ensure you receive the best training possible.
We use the most qualified instructors, all trained to the highest PADI Standards. We have flexible class schedules and the lowest student to instructor ratio in Calgary.
“Life just doesn’t get any wetter than this!”
Already Open Water Certified?Advanced Open Water Certification is now also available Online
** Important Forms **
PADI Medical Statement - Prior to registering for any PADI course, please take the time to review the PADI Medical Statement. A YES answer requires a visit to your doctors office (print off the attached medical statement and have it signed by your doctor).
Youth Diving Responsibility and Risks Acknowledgment – Parents: Both you and your child (under 18 years of age) must watch a youth diving video and sign this form before attending class.
Caribbean Dreams Diving is pleased to have the opportunity to earn your business. Please note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, student cancellations do occur. Please provide as much notice as possible to avoid cancellation fees. A private fee surcharge may be applicable for any course with less than four participants.
Please feel free to call 403-228-5756 to speak with one of our PADI Professionals regarding these or other PADI Course requirements.
Online Scuba Programs via PADI eLearning®
If you’re looking for a flexible way to fit a scuba certification into your busy schedule or if you just prefer web based learning, then PADI’s online scuba programs are the way to go.
- Open Water Diver Online (English, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Italian and Dutch)
- Scuba Tune-Up Online
- Advanced Open Water Diver Online
- Rescue Diver Online
- Enriched Air Diver Online
- Digital Underwater Photographer Online
- Dive Theory Online
- Divemaster Online
- Instructor Development Online (Coming Soon)
- Whether you want to take scuba lessons for beginners or you’re ready to advance your scuba skills training, PADI eLearning is a convenient way to learn.
- You can get started immediately with scuba knowledge development and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning system.
- PADI continually adapts course content for online delivery, which means you should check back regularly to view newly released online programs.
The following courses are just a sample of what you will learn:
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
Come see Caribbean Dreams Diving and take the plunge today!
During the PADI Advanced Diver Course, you complete a deep dive, a navigation dive and three additional adventure dives of your choice.
Click on the flow chart below to view details about any PADI Course offered by Caribbean Dreams Diving!